ERT integrates multi-disciplinary environmental and science expertise to ensure regulatory compliance and remediate environmental damage, and conserve and protect the environment.
ERT's environmental services practice areas include:
- Environmental Restoration
- Environmental Compliance/Pollution Prevention/Sustainability
- Geophysical Survey and Hydrogeologic Investigation
- Military Munitions Response
- Natural and Cultural Resource Management/Planning
- Geographic Information Systems Development and Applications
- Public Outreach and Stakeholder Communications
ERT was founded with a focus in environmental investigation and has expanded into a full service environmental firm. We employ an experienced and qualified staff of engineers, geologists, geophysicists, environmental scientists, UXO technicians, regulatory specialists, ecologists, biologists, archaeologists, GIS specialists, and community outreach specialists. Our clients include Federal, state and local government agencies, as well as private industry.
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)
- Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- Maryland Environmental Service (MES)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- SAIC, Inc.
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- Parsons Corporation
- URS Corporation
- Weston Solutions
- Jacobs Engineering, Inc.
- DuPont and Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- CSX Corporation Inc.